Parameters - Perform Page
active - Turns logging on/off. The DAT will continuously log while Active is On.
activepulse - Use resetpulse button to grab a single frame snapshot.
triggermode - ⊞ - Offers two options for when to trigger a refresh of the logs.
- When Frame Length Exceeds Threshold
threshold- Use the Trigger Threshold parameter below to set a maximum frame time to wait before refreshing the log.
- When a Frame is Dropped
droppedframe- Refresh the log as soon as a frame is dropped.
triggerthreshold - This is the amount of time, in milliseconds, that a frame must exceed to cause the DAT to log and output the frame's timing. For example to see what happens when a frame takes more that 33 ms to cook, put this parameter to 33.
logcook - Logs the cook time of operators.
logexport - Logs time spent exporting CHOP channels.
Viewport Draw Time
logviewport - Logs time to draw 3D geometry and SOP viewers.
logmovie - Logs time taken to read video and audio from movie files.
Draw Channels Time
logdrawchannels - Logs time to draw channels in CHOP viewers.
Object View Time
logobjectview - Logs time to draw objects in 3D viewers.
Custom Panel Time
logcustompanel - Logs time taken by custom panels build with Panel Components.
logmidi - Logs time spent on MIDI.
loggraphics - Logs various graphics system calls, such as time spent waiting for the graphics card, calls to the graphic driver, converting TOP data to CHOPs, etc.
logframelength - Logs total frame time in milliseconds (ms).
logmisc - Logs miscellaneous times that do not fit into other categories.
logscript - Logs time spent running scripts.
logrender - Logs time spend by Render or Renderpass TOPs.
Parameters - Common Page
language - ⊞ - Select how the DAT decides which script language to operate on.
input- The DAT uses the inputs script language.
node- The DAT uses it's own script language.
extension - ⊞ - Select the file extension this DAT should expose to external editors.
dat- various common file extensions.
- From Language
language- pick extension from DATs script language.
- Custom Extension
custom- Specify a custom extension.
customext - Specifiy the custom extension.
wordwrap - ⊞ - Enable Word Wrap for Node Display.
input- The DAT uses the inputs setting.
on- Turn on Word Wrap.
off- Turn off Word Wrap.
Info CHOP Channels
Extra Information for the Perform DAT can be accessed via an Info CHOP.
Common DAT Info Channels
- num_rows - Number of rows in this DAT.
- num_cols - Number of columns in this DAT.
Common Operator Info Channels
- total_cooks - Number of times the operator has cooked since the process started.
- cook_time - Duration of the last cook in milliseconds.
- cook_frame - Frame number when this operator was last cooked relative to the component timeline.
- cook_abs_frame - Frame number when this operator was last cooked relative to the absolute time.
- cook_start_time - Time in milliseconds at which the operator started cooking in the frame it was cooked.
- cook_end_time - Time in milliseconds at which the operator finished cooking in the frame it was cooked.
- cooked_this_frame - 1 if operator was cooked this frame.
- warnings - Number of warnings in this operator if any.
- errors - Number of errors in this operator if any.
|• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •|