CHOP Common Page
Time Slice - Turning this on forces the channels to be "Time Sliced". A Time Slice is the time between the last cook frame and the current cook frame.
Scope - To determine which channels get affected, some CHOPs use a Scope string on the Common page.
Patterns can be used in the Scope:
* (match all channels and therefore affect all channels),
? (match single character. See Pattern Matching.
Sample Rate Match - Handle cases where multiple input CHOPs' sample rates are different. When the CHOP needs to combine inputs with different sample rates, the Sample Rate Match Options offers these choices:
- Resample At First Input's Rate - Use rate of first input to resample others.
- Resample At Maximum Rate - Resample to the highest sample rate.
- Resample At Minimum Rate - Resample to the lowest sample rate.
- Error if Rates Differ - Doesn't accept conflicting sample rates.
When Resampling occurs, the curves are interpolated according to the Interpolation Method Option, or "Linear" if the Interpolate Options are not available.
Export Method - This will determine how to connect the CHOP channel to the parameter. Refer to the Export article for more information.
- DAT Table by Index - Uses the docked DAT table and references the channel via the index of the channel in the CHOP.
- DAT Table by Name - Uses the docked DAT table and references the channel via the name of the channel in the CHOP.
- Channel Name is Path:Parameter - The channel is the full destination of where to export to, such has
Export Root - This path points to the root node where all of the paths that exporting by Channel Name is Path:Parameter are relative to.
Export Table - The DAT used to hold the export information when using the DAT Table Export Methods (See above).